Stitch and Click

Welcome to my life (or at least the interesting bits, which probably relate to photography or knitting)

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, November 06, 2006

Small steps

My list of Things I Should Do is longer than I'd like, and more often than not I find myself lacking the energy or motivation to do something about it. This is only day two of this little project and I already found myself wondering what I was thinking, since my life isn't really that exciting to find something to write about on a daily basis.

So the fact that I actually accomplished something on The List is a step in the right direction. Of course, said step was to finally get around to touching up my hair colour, which should have been done about two weeks ago as some nasty roots were showing, but see above re: motivation. Who needs to put in the effort when you can pretend to hide the evidence by wearing your hair up or wearing a hairscarf? Yeah, I don't know if I was fooling anyone. At least those annoying grey roots are hidden out of sight again for a few more weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home