Stitch and Click

Welcome to my life (or at least the interesting bits, which probably relate to photography or knitting)

Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, December 01, 2006

Unimpressed with blogger's service, part two

I don't know if this is part of blogger's plan to force users to switch to their new beta accounts, but I'm not impressed. If the new google plan in a beta (ie. still in testing) they shouldn't be stripping everything but the barebones features from the standard accounts, without any explanation to be found anywhere on their "help" page. Did I mention that I'm not impressed? I had wanted to blog a few pictures, but it seems as though I'm no longer able to do so. I'm not in the mood to sign up for a new account now, though, and as I have no intentions of linking a personal blog to my work gmail account I'll be forced to do so at some point soon. So not in the mood for this at this time of night.

(What a way to end off the month...though I suppose I still have a few catch-up posts to go)

2 Comments:

Blogger noricum said...

I'm not sure we have to link accounts... after all, how will it know we have one?

15/12/06 12:08 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

Cookies - I'm always logged onto my gmail, and presume that if I tried logging into google-blogger it might log me out of my gmail. I dunno, still procrastinating about making the switch.

15/12/06 3:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home