Stitch and Click

Welcome to my life (or at least the interesting bits, which probably relate to photography or knitting)

Name:
Location: Canada

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I've heard that purple is "in" ...

... but since when did my foot have to be fashionable?

Yup, I slipped down a few stairs on the top of my foot. On Christmas Eve (morning). Went to get it X-rayed on Christmas Day (and it's true that an ER on Christmas is quite quiet). Get to hop around on crutches for the near future. Yay. Still determined to Get Things Done while in the city, thus the aching muscles from navigating stores, malls, coffee shops, etc.

I was going to post a picture of my purple foot, but I seem to have forgotten to pack my USB cable so it'll get posted once I get home, along with the 57000 other pictures I need to post. The good news is that the knitting project (a knitted log cabin quilt-pattern afghan) is nearing completion, though I don't know if all the ends will get sewn in before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home