Stitch and Click

Welcome to my life (or at least the interesting bits, which probably relate to photography or knitting)

Name:
Location: Canada

Monday, February 12, 2007

Cute pics!

Looking at my stats, it seems that a lot of people do google searches related to broken feet, casts, crutches, and the like. My favourite would have to be "purple bruise on a big toe." Is there someone out there with a bruise fetish? Or perhaps someone out there had a purple toe and was wondering whether they should get it checked out? Whatever the case, belated welcome to random people from the UK, Australia and Israel who checked out my broken foot.

On the topic of the foot, I've now had the cast/boot off for over two weeks, and it's doing okay. The sprained side is much less stiff than it was, and I'm able to walk normally.

I admit that it's hard to think of something to blog about on a regular basis, which is likely a combination of not having the usual blog-fillers (cute kids, wacky pets, or amusing work anecdotes that I'm at liberty to post) and laziness/forgetfulness - either not taking or not uploading pictures of recent baking or knitting projects. But now look! Cute kids *and* baking!


Green Tea Cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World

Enjoying the last bite of cupcake

And to leave your mouth watering for some chocolate, some chocolate cupcakes (recipe also from VCTOTW) - I want to reach through the screen and grab one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jer said...

Make me hungry why don't you!!! I hate you ;)

13/2/07 4:05 p.m.  
Blogger julia said...

Yummy!
Hey Lisa, can you please email me? I think I no longer have your email address...

13/2/07 6:54 p.m.  
Blogger Lisa said...

Jer, if I lived close enough to share with you I would ... but I don't share with haters ;-)

Julia - email sent (to your old address - hope it's the right one)

14/2/07 1:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home