Stitch and Click

Welcome to my life (or at least the interesting bits, which probably relate to photography or knitting)

Name:
Location: Canada

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Wishing I had my camera here

I'm stuck at work tonight, but since I'm here posting it's obvious that it's not too busy. This is an building that's seen better decades (to put it mildly), and outside my office window is the flat roof for an extension of the main floor. For the past week or so, various maintenance/contractor-type guys have been working out there trying to fix a leak with minimal success. Tonight, they've got a tarp up, and there's a guy with a blow torch who seems to be melting some sort of tarpaper onto the roof, and there are all kinds of cool flame colours. Probably not quite as exciting as hotair balloons, but it could make for a cool shot. If, you know, I had a camera, which I do not. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home