Stitch and Click

Welcome to my life (or at least the interesting bits, which probably relate to photography or knitting)

Name:
Location: Canada

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Accomplishments

1) Cupcakes were baked and frosted (for a church potluck tomorrow).

I taste-tested one of the vanilla ones (and some of the batter and icing...) and declare them a success. I just got a new cookbook (Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World) and am excited to try out the various options. I don't have some of the ingredients called for for some of the funkier flavours, so I started with the vanilla and chocolate ones. I'm thinking of making the Chai Latte ones tomorrow.

2) Sunny Corn-Blueberry Muffins were also baked (from Vegan with a Vengeance, the precursor to VCTOTW). Also quite yummy

3) Did dishes after the first few batches. Not so much after the muffins and frosting. Man~ana (not sure how to get the Spanish characters on here, since that's one of about three words that I know in Spanish).

4) Worked on catching up on episodes of TV shows I'd missed that were cluttering up my DVR, including a few eps of Grey's Anatomy, and one each of Gilmore Girls and Lost. Not really loving any of the above this year, which might account for the fact that they hadn't yet been watched. Maybe I'm getting picky, but the only shows I'm really excited about this season are BSG, and maybe TAR. The rest I'm still watching, but not loving.

5) Made progress on a knitting project while watching the above. It's a gift, so once it's finished and delivered to the recipient, I might post photos.

6) Sleep! Slept in, and off to sleep again. Yes, my life is boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

Boring? That sounds pretty contented to me.... :)

16/11/06 6:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home