Stitch and Click

Welcome to my life (or at least the interesting bits, which probably relate to photography or knitting)

Name:
Location: Canada

Friday, March 23, 2007

Getting back on track

With the broken foot and subsequent recovery (which for the most part seem a distant memory, except for the occasional ache in that joint), I wasn't able/allowed to run for a few months. I was told to wait about a month after getting the cast off to do so - which would have been the end of February. For those capable of reading a calendar or counting, you'll realize that that was a good three weeks ago. A combination of travelling, weather, and busyness/laziness have prevented me from actually getting out and doing much of anything in the way of activity since then. I was helping out at a camp day last week, which involved various running and playing-type activities, and let me tell you that I felt it the next day. Today I was finally home and free during daylight hours (yay for increased daylight hours!), and managed to get out for a 20 minute run.
In the past year or two, I've slacked off on the physical activity, and I know it. I know that I need to actually practice what I preach for my own health and well-being, so here's to first steps.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger I'm back...... said...

I missed not having you at the Lisa gathering. By the way we all want to come out to your new residence the Sept long weekend to celebrate our 30th birthdays!

29/3/07 10:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home